Veneers in Norcross, GA
Dental Options for The Perfect Smile
Most patients want to obtain a visually appealing smile, and thanks to the development of cosmetic and restorative procedures and technology, our team at Smile Sky Family Dental provides dental veneers that will aid in covering any dental flaws you are feeling self-conscious about. Call our team to check your candidacy and to schedule your appointment.
Learn more about our veneers by calling our office at 678-722-5212 or contacting us online.
What Are Veneers?
Typically composed of porcelain or resin, veneers are thin and custom-made shells bonded onto decayed, discolored, misaligned, or otherwise damaged teeth. Porcelain veneers have become the preferred material option for their color sustainability, durability, natural appearance, and versatility. Since veneers are exclusively used for anterior teeth that are visible to the viewer, they are generally considered a cosmetic procedure. However, this procedure may also fall under restorative dentistry for its ability to treat spacings and unruly teeth.
What Issues Can Veneers Help With?
Our custom veneers can fix a single tooth or your entire smile along with any situation in between.
Common dental conditions our veneers may help with include:
- Anterior dental wear and tooth damage due to years of chewing and bad biting habits
- Mispositioned or misshapen teeth may leave gaps or an uneven appearance.
- Weakened enamel causing tooth sensitivity.
- Side effects due to root canal therapy, or stains related to specific medications.
Benefits When Obtaining Our Veneers
Veneers can boost your self-esteem and confidence as well as help you in day-to-day activities.
Other benefits of obtaining veneers include:
- Provides a uniform and organic tooth appearance, especially since veneers can be customized to match your natural tooth shade.
- Provides strong and durable material that has high corrosion resistance.
- Porcelain is biocompatible, which fuses even more precisely with the surface of the tooth/teeth.
- Protects damaged teeth, with a much less invasive procedure when compared to dental crowns.
To schedule a free consultation for veneers, call our office at 678-722-5212 today.